No sound on My Dvd Player

can someone help me its kind of an Emergencie please E-mail me its an
emergencie if ou figure out all my other sounds work except the DVD one
even the Cd works but DVD does not help me please Thank you. :confused:

--
Renatoosorio

It may be the case that you do not have a sound decoder installed, or it was
not installed correctly. Try downloading VLC, an open source media player.
It supports dvd video/audio software playback. If it works using VLC, then
try re-installing whatever dvd software you are using.

Download VLC from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/