dvd copying and burning

April 7, 2005 9:33:03 PM

I have a dvd x copy playtinum program and an intervideo windvd creator and
both of them will either begin to copy the dvd or make a dvd from my files
then half way through the process of copying the dvd to my computor or
changing the file to a dvd file, my computor will just randomly turn off.
sometime it'll work though but most of the time it turns off. Hopefully one
of you might know whats going on or can help me in any way.
--
thanks for ur help

More about : dvd copying burning

Anonymous
April 7, 2005 11:09:02 PM

You may want to consider the following answers

Viruses
CPU overheating
Power supply issue

!