dvd copying and burning

I have a dvd x copy playtinum program and an intervideo windvd creator and
both of them will either begin to copy the dvd or make a dvd from my files
then half way through the process of copying the dvd to my computor or
changing the file to a dvd file, my computor will just randomly turn off.
sometime it'll work though but most of the time it turns off. Hopefully one
of you might know whats going on or can help me in any way.
--
thanks for ur help
1 answer Last reply

    You may want to consider the following answers

    Viruses
    CPU overheating
    Power supply issue

    "peter" wrote:

    > I have a dvd x copy playtinum program and an intervideo windvd creator and
    > both of them will either begin to copy the dvd or make a dvd from my files
    > then half way through the process of copying the dvd to my computor or
    > changing the file to a dvd file, my computor will just randomly turn off.
    > sometime it'll work though but most of the time it turns off. Hopefully one
    > of you might know whats going on or can help me in any way.
    > --
    > thanks for ur help

Video DVD Burner Microsoft Windows XP