Camera recommendation

Hi,
I am looking for a digital camera under $200 with panoramic view , self
timer.
any recommendations

Thanks

That would be panoramic shooting assist. The camera doesn't take panoramic
pictures, only assist you with taking a "sew togetherable" picture series.
The software supplied can then stitch them together for printing.

Where you can porint them? Nobody knows. I have thought about submitting two
pan pics in one image and print them say 24 x 36 and cut them in half.

"Sonco" <sonbo@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am looking for a digital camera under $200 with panoramic view , self
> timer.
> any recommendations
>
> Thanks

Kinkos will do odd sized printing - had them do a 36 inch round print
recently.