Use Movie Maker to create 2-3 movies ...

and want to create a DVD with menues and stuff.

There is a ton of software out there and can't afford to buy and try them all.

What free DVD software will allow me to create a DVD with good menus but
won't download any Ad Ware or Spy Ware software.

Try spending a few pounds and you'll get a super choice.
Nero.
TMPGdvd author
Uleadvideostudio9
Pinnacle studio 9

All cheap, all will produce pretty good dvd's, most will have trial
versions. At this end of the market I'd suggest Uleads.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"NewDVDGuy" <NewDVDGuy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> and want to create a DVD with menues and stuff.
>
> There is a ton of software out there and can't afford to buy and try them
all.

> What free DVD software will allow me to create a DVD with good menus but
> won't download any Ad Ware or Spy Ware software.

I'll add Roxio and Intervideo's WinDVD Creator.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging