WANTED' HOW-TO & HOME STUDY COURSES ETC DVD's & VIDEOS

peter

Does anyone know where I can download copyright free, or buy Master
Copies of Niche Market DVD's and Videos (No movies, Blockbusters or
Porn)Would be prepared to pay licence fees if required!

I am looking for niche market areas, such as 'How To' & 'Home Study
Courses' & 'Special Interest' on virtually any subject. Am also
interested in buying cheap Video Boxed sets.

Would appreciate any suggestions,

Many thanks

Peter

Go to google.com and type in "special interest videos" and take your pick.

--

Dave Jones
Independent Video Productions