raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

Whenever I play a DVD in Media Player 10, I get this error, "Error ID =
0xC00D116A, Condition ID = 0x00000000". It also says to lower screen
resolution in display properties which I did but was not helpful. Can anybody
please help me how to solve this issue(am runnin Win XP Pro). Thanks in
Advance

Which DVD decoder are you using?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)