DVD Decoder Error

Whenever I play a DVD in Media Player 10, I get this error, "Error ID =
0xC00D116A, Condition ID = 0x00000000". It also says to lower screen
resolution in display properties which I did but was not helpful. Can anybody
please help me how to solve this issue(am runnin Win XP Pro). Thanks in
Advance
1 answer Last reply
More about decoder error

    Which DVD decoder are you using?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "RAJ" <RAJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Whenever I play a DVD in Media Player 10, I get this error, "Error ID =
    > 0xC00D116A, Condition ID = 0x00000000". It also says to lower screen
    > resolution in display properties which I did but was not helpful. Can
    > anybody
    > please help me how to solve this issue(am runnin Win XP Pro). Thanks in
    > Advance

Video DVD Decoder Windows XP