rec.video.production??

rec.video.production just disappeared from my news server.
Anybody know anything about that?

--

David

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

works for me. i'm have cox as my news server and outlook express as my
client.
//cory

"david.mccall" <david.mccallUNDERLINE@comcast.net> wrote in message
> rec.video.production just disappeared from my news server.
> Anybody know anything about that?
>
> --
>
> David

"david.mccall" <david.mccallUNDERLINE@comcast.net> wrote in message
> rec.video.production just disappeared from my news server.
> Anybody know anything about that?

r.v.p is still there.

Contact your ISP (Comcast). Perhaps they have finally
got around to renaming your news server from "attbi" to
"comcast" (or somesuch). I note from your headers that
while you claim your e-mail address is comcast.net,
your posting has an "attbi" in its id number (see above).

"Cory" <here@there.com> wrote in message news:Mt8rc.536$_o.175@fed1read05...
> works for me. I'm have Cox as my news server and outlook express as my
> client.

I'm on Comcast with OE. It was there, then it's entry just disappeared.
When I go to re-subscribe, rec.video.production is no longer in the list.

David

> "david.mccall" <david.mccallUNDERLINE@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > rec.video.production just disappeared from my news server.
> > Anybody know anything about that?
>
> r.v.p is still there.
>
> Contact your ISP (Comcast). Perhaps they have finally
> got around to renaming your news server from "attbi" to
> "comcast" (or somesuch). I note from your headers that
> while you claim your e-mail address is comcast.net,
> your posting has an "attbi" in its id number (see above).

Hmm, that could be.

David

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

> > Contact your ISP (Comcast). Perhaps they have finally
> > got around to renaming your news server from "attbi" to
> > "comcast" (or somesuch).

Then why would this NG work and that one not?
//cory