Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Movie maker to CD to play on T.V.

Tags:
  • Video
  • Movies
  • CD-Rom
  • Movie Maker
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 3:25:02 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed before I
save he movie I made.

More about : movie maker play

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 9:37:05 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Save it as NTSC

"Lue" wrote:

> Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
> play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed before I
> save he movie I made.
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 12:32:44 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

You'll need third party software which can make a VCD. Google for VCDEasy
or similar if you have no third party burning software.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP

"Lue" <Lue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 9399F2C-1640-4CD3-BBF4-77047920F75F@microsoft.com...
> Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
> play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed before I
> save he movie I made.
>
Related resources
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 4:31:09 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Ok, I downloaded the free version. Not sure I like it. I just copied the
pictures there, also one song. How can I get the song to play while the
pictures are showing. When I put the cd in dvd player...it shows the
pictures, skip the song
uless I click enter on the song.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> You'll need third party software which can make a VCD. Google for VCDEasy
> or similar if you have no third party burning software.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>
> In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
>
> "Lue" <Lue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:D 9399F2C-1640-4CD3-BBF4-77047920F75F@microsoft.com...
> > Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
> > play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed before I
> > save he movie I made.
> >
>
>
>
>
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 5:23:20 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

You can use something like PhotoStory. I didn't realize your movie was a
series of still images, you didn't mention that!

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotogr...
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP

"Lue" <Lue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:8D07D1F2-A482-4513-8902-86E4F115FF88@microsoft.com...
> Ok, I downloaded the free version. Not sure I like it. I just copied the
> pictures there, also one song. How can I get the song to play while the
> pictures are showing. When I put the cd in dvd player...it shows the
> pictures, skip the song
> uless I click enter on the song.
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> You'll need third party software which can make a VCD. Google for
>> VCDEasy
>> or similar if you have no third party burning software.
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP)
>> Printing & Imaging
>>
>> In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
>>
>> "Lue" <Lue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:D 9399F2C-1640-4CD3-BBF4-77047920F75F@microsoft.com...
>> > Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
>> > play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed
>> > before I
>> > save he movie I made.
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 8:13:03 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Ok, I save the movie in Windows Movie Maker to other...NTSC...Well it was a
very
large file, 53 pictures and 1 song. The disk was only 800, I need over 900 a
something. I guess they make disk that big. So I don't know if I can make the
CD or not. I'm only learning. Thank you. I need to know how to make the song
play along with the pictures.

"smiling face" wrote:

> Save it as NTSC
>
> "Lue" wrote:
>
> > Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
> > play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed before I
> > save he movie I made.
!