Movie maker to CD to play on T.V.

Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed before I
save he movie I made.
5 answers Last reply
More about movie maker play

    Save it as NTSC

    "Lue" wrote:

    > Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
    > play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed before I
    > save he movie I made.

    You'll need third party software which can make a VCD. Google for VCDEasy
    or similar if you have no third party burning software.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Lue" <Lue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
    > play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed before I
    > save he movie I made.

    Ok, I downloaded the free version. Not sure I like it. I just copied the
    pictures there, also one song. How can I get the song to play while the
    pictures are showing. When I put the cd in dvd player...it shows the
    pictures, skip the song
    uless I click enter on the song.

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > You'll need third party software which can make a VCD. Google for VCDEasy
    > or similar if you have no third party burning software.
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > Printing & Imaging
    >
    > In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
    >
    > "Lue" <Lue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
    > > play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed before I
    > > save he movie I made.

    You can use something like PhotoStory. I didn't realize your movie was a
    series of still images, you didn't mention that!

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/default.mspx
    --

    > Ok, I downloaded the free version. Not sure I like it. I just copied the
    > pictures there, also one song. How can I get the song to play while the
    > pictures are showing. When I put the cd in dvd player...it shows the
    > pictures, skip the song
    > uless I click enter on the song.
    >
    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    >
    >> You'll need third party software which can make a VCD. Google for
    >> VCDEasy
    >> or similar if you have no third party burning software.
    >> --
    >> Cari (MS-MVP)
    >> Printing & Imaging
    >>
    >> In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
    >>
    >> "Lue" <Lue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
    >> > play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed
    >> > before I
    >> > save he movie I made.

    Ok, I save the movie in Windows Movie Maker to other...NTSC...Well it was a
    very
    large file, 53 pictures and 1 song. The disk was only 800, I need over 900 a
    something. I guess they make disk that big. So I don't know if I can make the
    CD or not. I'm only learning. Thank you. I need to know how to make the song
    play along with the pictures.

    "smiling face" wrote:

    > Save it as NTSC
    >
    > "Lue" wrote:
    >
    > > Can I make a movie in Window's Movie Maker and save to CD that will
    > > play on the T.V.? If so is there a formate that has to be changed before I
    > > save he movie I made.

Video Movies CD-Rom Movie Maker Windows XP