  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 6, 2005 3:26:05 PM

Next week we're planning on releasing the remade version of cs_assault
to Counter-Strike: Source owners. If you don't currently own CS: Source,
you can purchase it through Steam via any of the Half-Life 2 packages.
Along with the release of cs_assault, we'll be including a rebuilt
version of the existing Terrorist model. Over the next few months we'll
be expanding the model selections for both teams.

Time for another bash methinks

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog

More about : assualt

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 6, 2005 7:15:18 PM

Strider wrote:
> Next week we're planning on releasing the remade version of cs_assault
> to Counter-Strike: Source owners. If you don't currently own CS: Source,
> you can purchase it through Steam via any of the Half-Life 2 packages.
> Along with the release of cs_assault, we'll be including a rebuilt
> version of the existing Terrorist model. Over the next few months we'll
> be expanding the model selections for both teams.
>
> Time for another bash methinks

Time and place ya wanker!
Though I've been out of CS since our last LANparty in April.
I can even supply a server but it would be on the good coast. i.e. not
your side of the pond.

Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com
July 6, 2005 7:50:55 PM

Ooh :)

Nuff sed.
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 11:55:07 PM

Which one is cs_assault?

--
Sqn Ldr John "Basher" WildStyle (Retired)
DFC & Bar, DSO

WildStyle24_7 proclaimed...

> Which one is cs_assault?

Yup.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 11:55:09 PM

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> WildStyle24_7 proclaimed...
>
> > Which one is cs_assault?
>
> Yup.

I agree.
July 7, 2005 2:56:52 AM

Jimbob proclaimed...

> Ooh :)
>
> Nuff sed.

There's an update available and I'm pretty sure it's assault and the new
CS model.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 3:15:34 AM

It was a dark and stormy night in alt.games.half-life when Peter [AGHL]
exclaimed:

> A picture from Valves remake

http://www.planethalflife.com/screenshot.asp?src=/image...

Oh _that_ one!

It's been a while, you know :)

I think I last played regularly in Beta 4(?) and probably had my last ever
game around Beta 6...

--
Wildy
July 7, 2005 6:53:33 AM

Sorry, just got your post this morning.

But if anyone wants to organise a bash sometime i'm in.
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 11:55:11 AM

Strider wrote:

> Maybe Peter.

Maybe

> Peter how many players can you host?

~ 512Kb upload
Valve says 9

Maybe 12 (max)?

- Peter
July 7, 2005 12:51:28 PM

If you could make it 10 that'd be 5v5.

Any thoughts?
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 1:02:20 PM

Jimbob wrote:
> If you could make it 10 that'd be 5v5.

Or 9 versus Strider

> Any thoughts?

10 is ok, let's see how it goes
I will get the needed files

Stay tuned

- Peter
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 1:10:47 PM

Strider wrote:

> Time for another bash methinks

Yow!

Any custom maps worth gettin'?

- Peter
July 7, 2005 2:11:57 PM

Jimbob proclaimed...

> Sorry, just got your post this morning.
>
> But if anyone wants to organise a bash sometime i'm in.

Maybe Peter.

Peter how many players can you host?

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 6:04:58 PM

On 7 Jul 2005 02:53:33 -0700, "Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Sorry, just got your post this morning.
>
>But if anyone wants to organise a bash sometime i'm in.

seconded.

dr ratt

the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
he understands nothing about tuco.
nothing.
July 7, 2005 6:55:03 PM

Strider wrote:

> We will need more than that. Thanks though. I'll look around.

Ok let me know :)

- Peter
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 8:09:08 PM

On 7 Jul 2005 07:55:11 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Strider wrote:
>
>> Maybe Peter.
>>
>Maybe
>
>> Peter how many players can you host?
>>
>~ 512Kb upload
>Valve says 9
>
>Maybe 12 (max)?
>
>- Peter

i's stick to 9 unless you want to tweak the update rate etc settings.
follow the link i put in the thread about movie players for a handy
little formula to help work it all out.

dr ratt

the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
he understands nothing about tuco.
nothing.
July 7, 2005 9:48:55 PM

On 7 Jul 2005 09:10:47 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Strider wrote:
>>
>> Time for another bash methinks
>>
>Yow!
>
>Any custom maps worth gettin'?
>
>- Peter

the only custom map i've really taken to lately is cs_bedbugs.
probably should've been aim_bedbugs as there are no hostages and
sniper rifles are the order of the day.

dr ratt

the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
he understands nothing about tuco.
nothing.
July 8, 2005 1:36:12 AM

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> WildStyle24_7 wrote:
>> Which one is cs_assault?
>>
> The most copied/remade CS map in history
>
> A picture from Valves remake
> http://www.planethalflife.com/screenshot.asp?src=/image...

looks more like liverpool street station at the moment.
July 8, 2005 1:53:39 AM

Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

> ~ 512Kb upload
> Valve says 9
>
> Maybe 12 (max)?

We will need more than that. Thanks though. I'll look around.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog
July 8, 2005 1:55:39 AM

Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

> Yow!
>
> Any custom maps worth gettin'?

I'd like to stick with defaults. Most of the old maps have been revamped
and are very pretty and different. Let's stick with them.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 1:05:06 PM

Jethro wrote:

> Can I say this one more time? Lat time?

Hehe, I think I remember your previous post
Now that you mention it :)

> I have a dedicated server running CS:S on my friends 10M\1M connection
> that is updated and password protected.
>
> Phat's Phamily Phriendly CS:S Server
> 24.226.66.169:27015

Excellent :)
The map cycle is?

Is 2100 CEST ok?

- Peter
July 8, 2005 3:45:41 PM

Strider wrote:
> Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...
>

>>~ 512Kb upload
>>Valve says 9
>>
>>Maybe 12 (max)?
>

> We will need more than that. Thanks though. I'll look around.

Can I say this one more time? Lat time?

I have a dedicated server running CS:S on my friends 10M\1M connection
that is updated and password protected.

Phat's Phamily Phriendly CS:S Server
24.226.66.169:27015

Server should always be running. I have full admin access but we don't
have an silly server Admin mods on it.

--
Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com
July 11, 2005 1:56:24 PM

Peter [AGHL] wrote:
> Jethro wrote:
>
>>Can I say this one more time? Lat time?
>>

> Hehe, I think I remember your previous post
> Now that you mention it :)
>

>>I have a dedicated server running CS:S on my friends 10M\1M connection
>>that is updated and password protected.
>>
>>Phat's Phamily Phriendly CS:S Server
>>24.226.66.169:27015
>>

> Excellent :)
> The map cycle is?
>
> Is 2100 CEST ok?
>
> - Peter

Sorry didn't get a chance to read before heading to a cottage for the
weekend.

Mapcycle is all standard maps with a few little extra's thrown in.
Actually some cs_assault remakes we tried but should delete out now.

!