Assualt

strider

Next week we're planning on releasing the remade version of cs_assault
to Counter-Strike: Source owners. If you don't currently own CS: Source,
you can purchase it through Steam via any of the Half-Life 2 packages.
Along with the release of cs_assault, we'll be including a rebuilt
version of the existing Terrorist model. Over the next few months we'll
be expanding the model selections for both teams.

Time for another bash methinks

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog

jethro

Distinguished
May 5, 2004

Strider wrote:
> Next week we're planning on releasing the remade version of cs_assault
> to Counter-Strike: Source owners. If you don't currently own CS: Source,
> you can purchase it through Steam via any of the Half-Life 2 packages.
> Along with the release of cs_assault, we'll be including a rebuilt
> version of the existing Terrorist model. Over the next few months we'll
> be expanding the model selections for both teams.
>
> Time for another bash methinks

Time and place ya wanker!
Though I've been out of CS since our last LANparty in April.
I can even supply a server but it would be on the good coast. i.e. not
your side of the pond.

Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com

Which one is cs_assault?

--
Sqn Ldr John "Basher" WildStyle (Retired)
DFC & Bar, DSO

strider

WildStyle24_7 proclaimed...

> Which one is cs_assault?

Yup.

--

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> WildStyle24_7 proclaimed...
>
> > Which one is cs_assault?
>
> Yup.

I agree.

strider

Jimbob proclaimed...

> Ooh :)
>
> Nuff sed.

There's an update available and I'm pretty sure it's assault and the new
CS model.

--

Strider wrote:

> Maybe Peter.

Maybe

> Peter how many players can you host?

~ 512Kb upload
Valve says 9

Maybe 12 (max)?

- Peter

Jimbob wrote:
> If you could make it 10 that'd be 5v5.

Or 9 versus Strider

> Any thoughts?

10 is ok, let's see how it goes
I will get the needed files

Stay tuned

- Peter

Strider wrote:

> Time for another bash methinks

Yow!

Any custom maps worth gettin'?

- Peter

strider

Jimbob proclaimed...

> Sorry, just got your post this morning.
>
> But if anyone wants to organise a bash sometime i'm in.

Maybe Peter.

On 7 Jul 2005 02:53:33 -0700, "Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Sorry, just got your post this morning.
>
>But if anyone wants to organise a bash sometime i'm in.

seconded.

dr ratt

the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
he understands nothing about tuco.
nothing.

Strider wrote:

> We will need more than that. Thanks though. I'll look around.

Ok let me know :)

- Peter

On 7 Jul 2005 07:55:11 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Strider wrote:
>
>> Maybe Peter.
>>
>Maybe
>
>> Peter how many players can you host?
>>
>~ 512Kb upload
>Valve says 9
>
>Maybe 12 (max)?
>
>- Peter

i's stick to 9 unless you want to tweak the update rate etc settings.
follow the link i put in the thread about movie players for a handy
little formula to help work it all out.

On 7 Jul 2005 09:10:47 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Strider wrote:
>>
>> Time for another bash methinks
>>
>Yow!
>
>Any custom maps worth gettin'?
>
>- Peter

the only custom map i've really taken to lately is cs_bedbugs.
probably should've been aim_bedbugs as there are no hostages and
sniper rifles are the order of the day.

dr ratt

the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
he understands nothing about tuco.
nothing.

strider

Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

> ~ 512Kb upload
> Valve says 9
>
> Maybe 12 (max)?

We will need more than that. Thanks though. I'll look around.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog

strider

Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

> Yow!
>
> Any custom maps worth gettin'?

I'd like to stick with defaults. Most of the old maps have been revamped
and are very pretty and different. Let's stick with them.

--

Jethro wrote:

> Can I say this one more time? Lat time?

Hehe, I think I remember your previous post
Now that you mention it :)

> I have a dedicated server running CS:S on my friends 10M\1M connection
> that is updated and password protected.
>
> Phat's Phamily Phriendly CS:S Server
> 24.226.66.169:27015

Excellent :)