Laptop monitor as display for comp

Is it possible for me to use my laptop monitor as a monitor for my desktop
computer. My desktop's monitor is not working and i need to enable remote
viewing on the desktop but for that i need to access the desktop computer and
im trying to use my monitor's monitor as the display device but unable to. Is
it even possible of doing that? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

"...that i need to access the desktop computer and im trying to use my
monitor's monitor as the display device but unable to." I'm sorry i meant to
say my laptop's monitor as the display device but unable to.

"manu08" wrote:

> Is it possible for me to use my laptop monitor as a monitor for my desktop
> computer. My desktop's monitor is not working and i need to enable remote
> viewing on the desktop but for that i need to access the desktop computer and
> im trying to use my monitor's monitor as the display device but unable to. Is
> it even possible of doing that? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You can't use a laptop's display to view the contents of a desktop computer
as there is no way to connect the two. Looks like you will have to purchase
an inexpensive desktop monitor or LCD.