Disable Scene Autodetect

I have over an hour video footage everyday. I simply just need to import it
and lay an audio track over the entire video. But to import it takes time
because its trying to autodetect all the scenes within the video. Can I
disable it?

Which programme are you using? You are posting to a *general video*
newsgroup !
If it is Movie Maker, which version?
Version 2.0 works by;
Click on import video, in the box which opens untick the box which says
create clips for video files.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"thunderspirit777" <thunderspirit777@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3EDAFB09-7B7A-45F8-A40B-1ECC393A462F@microsoft.com...
> I have over an hour video footage everyday. I simply just need to import
it
> and lay an audio track over the entire video. But to import it takes time
> because its trying to autodetect all the scenes within the video. Can I
> disable it?

TRENDING THREADS