vob files

April 19, 2005 8:57:25 PM

I am having trouble finding a conversion program that
will convert vob files to a usable format for windows
movie maker

More about : vob files

Anonymous
April 19, 2005 9:56:55 PM

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:57:25 -0700, "hardcase"

>I am having trouble finding a conversion program that
>will convert vob files to a usable format for windows
>movie maker
Have you tried renaming them to mpg ?
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 1:16:04 AM

Cyberlink's PowerDirector or Intervideo's WinDVD Creator both handle VOB
files.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"hardcase" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having trouble finding a conversion program that
> will convert vob files to a usable format for windows
> movie maker

April 20, 2005 2:41:05 AM

Best step, then convert MPG to AVI or WMV using a tool you might find at
videohelp.com :D

"da_test" <davexnet02NO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:p 5ab61lc843vhp35s58k2up54topa4hkjs@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:57:25 -0700, "hardcase"
> <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>I am having trouble finding a conversion program that
>>will convert vob files to a usable format for windows
>>movie maker
> Have you tried renaming them to mpg ?
April 21, 2005 5:46:58 AM

VirtualDubMod is your ticket.