vob files

I am having trouble finding a conversion program that
will convert vob files to a usable format for windows
movie maker
4 answers Last reply
More about files

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:57:25 -0700, "hardcase"

    >I am having trouble finding a conversion program that
    >will convert vob files to a usable format for windows
    >movie maker
    Have you tried renaming them to mpg ?

    Cyberlink's PowerDirector or Intervideo's WinDVD Creator both handle VOB
    files.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "hardcase" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am having trouble finding a conversion program that
    > will convert vob files to a usable format for windows
    > movie maker

    Best step, then convert MPG to AVI or WMV using a tool you might find at
    videohelp.com :D

    "da_test" <davexnet02NO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:57:25 -0700, "hardcase"
    > <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I am having trouble finding a conversion program that
    >>will convert vob files to a usable format for windows
    >>movie maker
    > Have you tried renaming them to mpg ?

    VirtualDubMod is your ticket.
    http://virtualdubmod.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Rehan
    MS MVP -- Digital Media

    "da_test" <davexnet02NO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:57:25 -0700, "hardcase"
    > <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I am having trouble finding a conversion program that
    >>will convert vob files to a usable format for windows
    >>movie maker
    > Have you tried renaming them to mpg ?

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP