I am experiencing trouble for capturign video. I recently bought i webcam .
Everythign works fine except for recording a clip in avi. I tried to look
for any driver conflict and found none. I can take snapshots with my cam,
but for video, it doesnt do anything. I tried different programs for video
capturing and they all have errors. Some just jam, others have error
messages saying there is another program accessing the video. Only
windowns movie maker seems to work. Does anyone know how to resolve this
conflict? I am using xp

Quintin

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2004

Use device manager to uninstall the camera
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314747

then restart and reinstall the drivers.

If it a driver issue that should fix it. If not contact the company which
makes your product for a replacement camera

Good luck

Cheers

Quintin
MVP wannabe

"pilotpistolpete" wrote:

> I am experiencing trouble for capturign video. I recently bought i webcam .
> Everythign works fine except for recording a clip in avi. I tried to look
> for any driver conflict and found none. I can take snapshots with my cam,
> but for video, it doesnt do anything. I tried different programs for video
> capturing and they all have errors. Some just jam, others have error
> messages saying there is another program accessing the video. Only
> windowns movie maker seems to work. Does anyone know how to resolve this
> conflict? I am using xp

TRENDING THREADS