Valve live in london

Thought some of you might be interested to know that Bill Van Buren,
the choreography lead on HL and HL2 is appearing in London this weekend
at an event at the National Film Theatre.

http://www.bfi.org.uk/nti

quote"
Videogames have often been accused of creating a narrow emotional
experience, but with the new facial animation techniques pioneered in
Half-Life 2, Valve ushered in a new age of empathy with videogame
characters (winning six BAFTAs in the process). Bill Van Buren,
choreography director of Half-Life 2, demonstrates what this means to
videogame storytelling, exploring the implications for acting and
performance in an ever-more cinematic videogame world. Valve are the
developers of Half-Life and Half-Life 2."
1 answer Last reply
More about valve live london

    On 7 Jul 2005 02:05:33 -0700, isimons@gmail.com wrote:

    >Thought some of you might be interested to know that Bill Van Buren,
    >the choreography lead on HL and HL2 is appearing in London this weekend

    So it wasn't Al' Quieda... it was The Steam Haters revenging
    themselves.

    (PS, I' a londoner, so I can say this!)

    --
    Regards from The Pizza Man -UK-

    [To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]

Valve Games Video Games