I Have My Web Cam In Operation, But I Still Don't Know How To Have A Live
Instant Message With With My Brother In S.C. Please Help

providing you have installed it correctly. You both will need to be using MSN
Messenger 7.0 which can be downloaded from:

http://messenger.msn.co.uk/download/Default.aspx

IF you both are using different clients then you will need to visit their
forums.

Simply sign into msn messenger.
Click on tools -> audio/video tuning wizard. once completed follow next
step...

Now once the other person is online click on their name, click the webcam
button and start video conversation.

if you need more help do reply. If you do reply please provide more
information etc.