john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

hi all
went to play a dvd using sonic dvd player, and I get message that video
overlay is not installed on the graphic card, and the picture is pretty dark,
my monitor is lcd and if I sit in front of monitor its not so dark on dvd
playback. otherwise the PC is fine, any softaware I run eg word the display
is fine , any ideas anyone

Try updating the graphics card drivers.

--
Graham Hughes