saving 'scenes' in a movie

cheryl

I'm trying to save 'scenes' in my movies so when I record back to DVD we can
advance to a specific spot in the DVD. I haven't been able to figure out if
that's possible with Movie Maker.
Any ideas?
thanks much!

Ah, sounds like you want chapters, and a menu at the start of the DVD so you
can go straight to a chapter. My newest PC came with Movie Maker which I use
to capture and edit my movies, then I switch to Sonic's MyDVD (also came with
Dell PC). MyDVD allows me to insert pointers for chapters, then builds menus
that allow you to select the scene you want to go to. Then I burn the DVD
from the MyDVD product. If a digital video, it even allows you to have
animated chapter buttons. Just like a commercial DVD, you can see one or two
seconds of video for each button.

Tim