I'am looking for HL1 mod - Prize 1.1

I have been to that site, even got it translated from Czech to English,
but could never find how to download. It seems to be a place to order
CDs. Try http://www.planetphillip.com You can send the owner of PP an
email and he might be able to help you find it. I'm glad to see others
still playing HL 1 mods. There are so many! Have you played Poke 646?
Outstanding!
http://www.planetphillip.com/posts/category/modifications/half-life-1/
Enjoy...also, if you find that mod, let me know. I'm just now finishing
up Xeno 2.
Carolyn

I just finished ECT II and it was very fine. My favorite has been Heart of
Evil followed by They Hunger 1,2 & 3. Scott in Austin MN
"grinder" <scager@gazeta.pl> wrote in message
> hi
>
> i'am looking for mod "Prize 1.1" (HL1) or any previous version:
> http://www.modifikace.cz/index.php?text=mod&modifikace=prize
> anybody knows where i can download it ?
>
> thaks for reply, greets,
> Robert.

>I just finished ECT II and it was very fine. My favorite has been Heart of
> Evil followed by They Hunger 1,2 & 3. Scott in Austin MN

you must play too:

- USS Darstar
- Invasion
- Nuclear winter
- Dead Sector

and mamy, many more like me ;)
to this time i'am finished over 30 mods

greets, Robert.

"grinder" <scager@gazeta.pl> wrote
> you must play too:
>
> - USS Darstar
> - Invasion
> - Nuclear winter
> - Dead Sector
>
> and mamy, many more like me ;)
> to this time i'am finished over 30 mods

LOL, I think Scott has played more mods than *anybody*. No, really.
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

In case anybody is interested it's available from my server:
http://www.planetphillip.com/posts/rare-files/

hth
PlanetPhillip
http://www.planetphillip.com/
Commentary and Analysis of Sci-Fi Single Player First Person Shooters