real media

Anyone know how to save a real media file then take that file and edit it,
(aka cut stuff out). What tools are avilable

priti

On Tue, 25 May 2004 11:30:35 -0400, "pRITI" <apple@werewolf.com>
wrote:

>Anyone know how to save a real media file then take that file and edit it,
>(aka cut stuff out). What tools are avilable
>
>priti

Use a program like "EO Video" to convert the file from the Real format
and then open it in an NLE and edit it...
Regards,
Glenn M

A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd

On Sun, 30 May 2004 09:10:45 -0400, Glenn M <> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 May 2004 11:30:35 -0400, "pRITI" <apple@werewolf.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Anyone know how to save a real media file then take that file and edit it,
>>(aka cut stuff out). What tools are avilable
>>
>>priti
>>

>Use a program like "EO Video" to convert the file from the Real format
>and then open it in an NLE and edit it...

There is also RealTools (IIRC), a collection of tools for cutting,
joining, and a few other things. I once released it on edonkey, seeing
it had dissapeared from Internet. But few people seemed to be
interested, so it may also be hard to find on edonkey.