transferring movie from computer to be watched on tv

Sandy

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2002

i downloaded a 20 sec clip from my camera to my computer and now i want to
take it from te computer and put it on a disc to watch in my tv . i burned it
to a cdr and it lays back on my computer but does not play back on my tv,
what can i do to get this to work. i do have nero express which i tried also
but it still did not work.

If all you have is a CD burner, then you want to tell Nero that you want to
make a VCD... provided your standalone DVD player supports this feature
(www.videohelp.com)
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"sandy" <sandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i downloaded a 20 sec clip from my camera to my computer and now i want to
> take it from te computer and put it on a disc to watch in my tv . i burned
> it
> to a cdr and it lays back on my computer but does not play back on my tv,
> what can i do to get this to work. i do have nero express which i tried
> also
> but it still did not work.

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

> If all you have is a CD burner, then you want to tell Nero that you want
> to make a VCD...

Or a miniDVD which is "DVD Video" layout on a CD. Most new players support
this format. The quality is as good as a DVD. But limits 20-30 mins ov video
per CD. Ideal for a quick personal copy of your shoot. you need a DVD
auhoring software such as "Nero Vision Express 3" to make a miniDVD.

http://www.videohelp.com/minidvd

--
Rehan
MS MVP -- Digital Media