Display drivers wont work???

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

I've recently bought a 64bit athlon 3000+ with a GA-K8NSC motherboard. Ive
got a radeon 9600LE and 2x512 sticks of ram in dual channel and ive installed
the latest video drivers for the video card but for some reason everytime im
in windows every 30 seconds or so it freezes for about 5 seconds then the
screen go black for a second as if it is changing resolution but it doesnt,
then goes back to normal for another 30 seconds. When i try to start a game i
get to the main menu and it just freezes permanently and every 10 seconds
goes black like its trying to change resolution. I need help urgently because
i dont know that much about computer problems.

Where did you get the drivers from?
You need to use ones supplied by the card manufacturer.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media