When I download a movie all I get is a long file
consisting of alphanumeric code. I have Microsoft
Media Player as well as Apple Quicktime Pro player.
What am I doing wrong?
Bill

From where are you downloading?
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"William B. Stuhler" <pactech@aaahawk.com> wrote in message

> When I download a movie all I get is a long file
> consisting of alphanumeric code. I have Microsoft
> Media Player as well as Apple Quicktime Pro player.
> What am I doing wrong?
> Bill

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

William B. Stuhler wrote:
> When I download a movie all I get is a long file
> consisting of alphanumeric code. I have Microsoft
> Media Player as well as Apple Quicktime Pro player.
> What am I doing wrong?
> Bill

Reinstall WMP 9 or 10 and select all formats associations in the setup
screen.

--
Rehan
MS MVP (Digital Media)