Roxio 7 Videowave or Premiere Elements

I'm trying to decide between these two lightweight video editors
before purchase

does anyone here have any experience, good or bad, with either
product?

thank you

If you have experience of editing apps Premiere elements would be my choice,
a cut down version of a pro end app. If you want to get down to quick
editing with minimum fuss I'd look at ulead videostudio 9 or Pinnacle studio
9, both eay to use adn good value.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media