Adding Audio to Video

I downloaded video in to Videowave 7. When my production was finished I tried
to add music but everything was "protected by Windows Rights Manager". I
purchased Tunebite per Pajohn's website as a cure. I copied songs with
Tunebite and they are now .ogg files. When I try to put them in my
production, the prompt "select background audio" does not include .ogg files
on the list. The only choices are .wav, .wma, .mp3, and audio files. Can
someone help me?
--
diverwoman

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:40:01 -0700, "diverwoman"
<diverwoman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I downloaded video in to Videowave 7. When my production was finished I tried
>to add music but everything was "protected by Windows Rights Manager". I
>purchased Tunebite per Pajohn's website as a cure. I copied songs with
>Tunebite and they are now .ogg files. When I try to put them in my
>production, the prompt "select background audio" does not include .ogg files
>on the list. The only choices are .wav, .wma, .mp3, and audio files. Can
>someone help me?

Convert the ogg to one of the supported formats. There are lots of
free audio utilities available to do this.

Thanks
--
diverwoman