how to cut last 15 minutes out of mpeg video?

I have windows xp, can anyone tyell me how to cut the last 15 minutes
out of an mpeg video? I have searched for tutorials, and articles on
deja.com but can't find out how. thanks
Ed

tmpg

goto mpeg tools
mark in point(start of movie)
mark out (end of movie minus 15mins)

click run

"EH Townsend" <ehtownsend@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have windows xp, can anyone tyell me how to cut the last 15 minutes
> out of an mpeg video? I have searched for tutorials, and articles on
> deja.com but can't find out how. thanks
> Ed

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

ehtownsend@yahoo.com (EH Townsend) wrote in message news:<3f122d10.0405271250.2d3f558d@posting.google.com>...
> I have windows xp, can anyone tyell me how to cut the last 15 minutes
> out of an mpeg video? I have searched for tutorials, and articles on
> deja.com but can't find out how. thanks
> Ed

If it's an MPEG2 file, VideoReDo from
<http://www.drdsystems.com/VideoReDo/index.html> will do the job.

Eric

Thank you and Ginchy. I have cut out video from clips before but
forgot how. I thought it ws with a free divx download, but I suppose
not. Ginchy what is tmpg?
I gues it cant be done with WMP?
Ed

tmpg dont cause me any problems..........only problems i have is if you are
using an illegal copy of some pron vcd etc when someone has messed with the
audio/video stream

on ALL the vcds that i make myself it has no problem!