I have used Nero Burning ROM to backup some Windows Media Files(WMV). I used
an DVD-disc.
I choose the DVD-ROM(ISO) compilation.
File system: ISO 9660:1999
Character set(ISO): ASCII...........

Playback I have expierienced some problems. Sometimes the files wont play
and won't be found. And also I have to wait up to two minutes before the
video play's.
So I wonder if I have choosen the wrong compilition for my WMV.
There where other way's to burn like
DVD Copy
DVD-Video
DVD-ROM (Boot)
DVD-ROM (UDF)
DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO)

Notice that I don't want to transform my files to other formats like
VCD.........

--
---------------------------------------
http://www.fast-rewind.com

I don't use NERO to back up. I use Roxio, and I just make a data DVD and it
works fine for me.

"Nicoliani T" <Nicoliani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have used Nero Burning ROM to backup some Windows Media Files(WMV). I
>used
> an DVD-disc.
> I choose the DVD-ROM(ISO) compilation.
> File system: ISO 9660:1999
> Character set(ISO): ASCII...........
>
> Playback I have expierienced some problems. Sometimes the files wont play
> and won't be found. And also I have to wait up to two minutes before the
> video play's.
> So I wonder if I have choosen the wrong compilition for my WMV.
> There where other way's to burn like
> DVD Copy
> DVD-Video
> DVD-ROM (Boot)
> DVD-ROM (UDF)
> DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO)
>
> Notice that I don't want to transform my files to other formats like
> VCD.........

> http://www.fast-rewind.com

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:10:44 -0700, "Nicoliani ™"
<Nicoliani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have used Nero Burning ROM to backup some Windows Media Files(WMV). I used
>an DVD-disc.
>I choose the DVD-ROM(ISO) compilation.
>File system: ISO 9660:1999
>Character set(ISO): ASCII...........

I have Nero 63125 but I see no option for File System ISO 9660:1999
but why ASCII?
Stick with the default (at least in v63125): ISO 9660 (Standard ISO
CD-ROM)

You mean I should choose DVD Copy compilation?
There isn't any preferences in this compilation like choosing file system,
character set.....
I choose ASCII and ISO 9660:1999 becouse to get the proper lenght of the
letters naming my video files. The first time I tryed I noticet that the
whole name was to big and didn't attach entairly to the DVD.
--
---------------------------------------
http://www.fast-rewind.com

"un8bf" wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:10:44 -0700, "Nicoliani â„¢"
> <Nicoliani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I have used Nero Burning ROM to backup some Windows Media Files(WMV). I used
> >an DVD-disc.
> >I choose the DVD-ROM(ISO) compilation.
> >File system: ISO 9660:1999
> >Character set(ISO): ASCII...........
> >

> I have Nero 63125 but I see no option for File System ISO 9660:1999
> but why ASCII?
> Stick with the default (at least in v63125): ISO 9660 (Standard ISO
> CD-ROM)

DarkKnight

you're using the rigt one.
How is your DVD media, is it good quality.
i've had this problem when using cheap media, good quality media such as
TDK etc give no problems.
get Nero to do a scan disc on the DVD you've got the problem with, if
there are any red blocks, the media is faulty