Saving DVDs to hard drive

I would like to burn copyrighted DVDs to my hard drive. Ones that I rent and
the ones that I own. Please help me!!!!

Go to www.dvdshrink.org and download that program. I decrypts DVD and
shrinks them so they can be burned on to 4.7 GB DVD+R disk. It will saved
them on the hard drive. And if you want to burn them on a DVD just make a
data DVD and just copy the "Video_TS" folder on there.
W.D.