Sound is ahead of image on movie, Help!

Hello, I have a movie on my computer and would like to put it on disc, but
when I play it the sound its a head of the image and is slighty off (your
probally all know what I mean). Is there anyway I can correct this? I have
Windows Movie Maker can I do it on it? Or do I need other software? Thanks,
Owen

Can you supply lots more info please.
What is the file type?
Where did it come from?
How did you get it onto the pc
What are you playing it in so the sound is out of sync?
What sort of disc do you want to put it on?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media