iPod import of audio to WMM

May 4, 2005 2:46:03 AM

I am just starting downloading of video to my XP computer for the first time.
I am trying to import music from my iPod music files but get the following:
..m4p is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into Windows
Movie Maker.

How do I get this to work? Help!

More about : ipod import audio wmm

Anonymous
September 26, 2005 7:13:02 PM

Proud Pop...

i am trying to download the itunes as well...getting same problem....did you
ever get a solution? help! e-mail me at richandkrista@yahoo.com thanks!

!