iPod import of audio to WMM

I am just starting downloading of video to my XP computer for the first time.
I am trying to import music from my iPod music files but get the following:
..m4p is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into Windows
Movie Maker.

How do I get this to work? Help!
1 answer Last reply
More about ipod import audio

    Proud Pop...

    i am trying to download the itunes as well...getting same problem....did you
    ever get a solution? help! e-mail me at richandkrista@yahoo.com thanks!

    "Proud Pop" wrote:

    > I am just starting downloading of video to my XP computer for the first time.
    > I am trying to import music from my iPod music files but get the following:
    > .m4p is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into Windows
    > Movie Maker.
    >
    > How do I get this to work? Help!

Video iPod Windows XP