Putting downloaded Movies on Disc Help!

Hello, I have downloaded a film from the internet. I have edited it in
Windows Movie Maker and am wondering how do I put it on disc. If I got to
save as .AVI on Windows Movie Maker it is REALLY big file and can not fit on
a DVD+R disc. Though if I save it as a .WMM file and put it on disc it doesnt
let me play it on a DVD player. Could you please help as I have been working
on it for days and is Annoying. Thanks, Owen

You don't end up with the AVI file on the DVD, you end up with a VOB, BUP
and IFO file. You need DVD burning software to burn the DVD.

Import the AVI and tell the program to make the DVD.

A one hour AVI file which should be about 12gb in size will happily fit on a
standard single layer DVD. You can usually put about 2 hours on the DVD
without too much loss of resolution. At a squeeze (and with some loss) you
can fit 3 hours.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)