Capture and import movie

When I capture a movie with WMM2 it will only show a small clip of it (like
15 sec.) and the movie is from 15 min. - 60 min. long. Why does it do this?
Any ideas?
W.D.

No, I don't have it set to that. Even if I did, they should still all be
there. It's only showing 1 clip in the collections.
"W.D. Parker" <skydiverwd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When I capture a movie with WMM2 it will only show a small clip of it
> (like 15 sec.) and the movie is from 15 min. - 60 min. long. Why does it
> do this?
> Any ideas?
> W.D.

Have you got MM set to make clips automatically, if so you are probably just
watching the first clip, the rest should be in the collection and can be
dragged down to the timeline.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"W.D. Parker" <skydiverwd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When I capture a movie with WMM2 it will only show a small clip of it
> (like 15 sec.) and the movie is from 15 min. - 60 min. long. Why does it
> do this?
> Any ideas?
> W.D.

If you right click on the clip and look at properties what do you have? A 15
minute clip should be around 3gb if you saved it as a dv-avi file

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media