USB camera.

I tried to connect a simple Sitecom VP-001 easycam (SN9C102) to my
USB-port of my computer, but it does not work.
I controled everything and all programms are running good. But when I
try to use any photoprogramm, i get a errormessage : camera divice
connect or DLL error. With the problemsolver from WindowsXP I can't
find the problem. What to do?

--
drokkie
drokkie's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=982

    Where the drivers you loaded signed for use with XP? Did you follow teh
    instructions for which order to install and connect?

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "drokkie" <drokkie.1ok3wj@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message

    > I tried to connect a simple Sitecom VP-001 easycam (SN9C102) to my
    > USB-port of my computer, but it does not work.
    > I controled everything and all programms are running good. But when I
    > try to use any photoprogramm, i get a errormessage : camera divice
    > connect or DLL error. With the problemsolver from WindowsXP I can't
    > find the problem. What to do?
    >

    > --
    > drokkie
    > drokkie's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=982