USB camera.

May 5, 2005 10:23:29 AM

I tried to connect a simple Sitecom VP-001 easycam (SN9C102) to my
USB-port of my computer, but it does not work.
I controled everything and all programms are running good. But when I
try to use any photoprogramm, i get a errormessage : camera divice
connect or DLL error. With the problemsolver from WindowsXP I can't
find the problem. What to do?

--
drokkie
drokkie's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=982

More about : usb camera

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 9:36:36 PM

Where the drivers you loaded signed for use with XP? Did you follow teh
instructions for which order to install and connect?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

news:D rokkie.1ok3wj@no-mx.msusenet.com...