Movie Maker 2 crashes playing a mpg file

I used ULead version 9 to make a mpg file.
Double-clicking the movie from Windows Explorer works fine, but Importing
into my Collection within Movie Maker 2, it will crash when I drag and drop
in the story board.
Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker crashes playing file

    MM doesn't work well with mpegs. I believe Videostudio will edit them so you
    could continue using that.
    Was the original an AVI file? If so it'd be much better to use this for
    editing.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I used ULead version 9 to make a mpg file.
    > Double-clicking the movie from Windows Explorer works fine, but Importing
    > into my Collection within Movie Maker 2, it will crash when I drag and
    > drop
    > in the story board.
    > Any ideas?

Video Windows Explorer Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP