Movie Maker 2 crashes playing a mpg file

JF

I used ULead version 9 to make a mpg file.
Double-clicking the movie from Windows Explorer works fine, but Importing
into my Collection within Movie Maker 2, it will crash when I drag and drop
in the story board.
Any ideas?

MM doesn't work well with mpegs. I believe Videostudio will edit them so you
could continue using that.
Was the original an AVI file? If so it'd be much better to use this for
editing.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media