I need to make a dvd can someone give me instructions

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 31, 2004 6:31:54 PM

Hi

I have a video card Ati 9600xt and I need to do make a dvd. I would
like to upload a VCR tape into my computer and make it a dvd. I
believe this is the right way. However I really do not know what the
process is. What kind of cables do I need, software. etc.

Can someone pleaes assist me with this. Thank you!
Anonymous
June 1, 2004 5:20:23 AM

> I have a video card Ati 9600xt and I need to do make a dvd. I would
> like to upload a VCR tape into my computer and make it a dvd. I
> believe this is the right way. However I really do not know what the
> process is. What kind of cables do I need, software. etc.
>
> Can someone pleaes assist me with this. Thank you!

There are plenty of video capture guides available on www.dvdrhelp.com and
www.doom9.org.
Anonymous
June 2, 2004 3:18:41 AM