Hello, how do i export my saved film to a DVD for playback on a normal TV?

Here's what I do. In WMM2 I save it as a DV-AVI file, then use the program
"Sonic My DVD" and import that file into that program and it converts it and
makes a DVD.
W.D.
"Steve olsson" <Steveolsson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, how do i export my saved film to a DVD for playback on a normal TV?

You use a third party burning software to create the DVD. This can be any
number of different applications:

SonicMy DVD
Roxio
Nero