Create CD which has a slide show?

louise

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2003

Tried to create a slide show using NeroVision Express (newest upgrade of
Nero v 6.6).

Created a CD but with no bat or exe file - therefore no way to run it.
Several folders were created on the CD but none had any executable
extension.

It was my impression that I could create a disk with a slide show on it,
which could then be run from any computer (even one that does not have
Nero installed). Is this correct?

TIA

Louise

"Louise" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Tried to create a slide show using NeroVision Express (newest upgrade of
> Nero v 6.6).
>
> Created a CD but with no bat or exe file - therefore no way to run it.
> Several folders were created on the CD but none had any executable
> extension.
>
> It was my impression that I could create a disk with a slide show on it,
> which could then be run from any computer (even one that does not have
> Nero installed). Is this correct?
>
> TIA
>
> Louise
If you search in Nero help for "Slide Show" you will find information about
Super Video which can create slide shows.

There are several programs that will run a slideshow on a CD.

Irfanview is one. You have to have Irfanview on the CD. Get the Plug-ins.
Read Help.
http://www.irfanview.com

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

norm

"Louise" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
Tried to create a slide show using NeroVision Express (newest upgrade of
Nero v 6.6).

Created a CD but with no bat or exe file - therefore no way to run it.
Several folders were created on the CD but none had any executable
extension.

It was my impression that I could create a disk with a slide show on it,
which could then be run from any computer (even one that does not have
Nero installed). Is this correct?

TIA

Louise

Go here http://tinyurl.com/6k2om and download photoplayer plus. Great
slideshow program and the help file will walk you through making autorunning
cd slideshows. Best of all, it's free.