Different resolution on different user acounts

I would like to have different resolution on different user accounts (Windows
XP PRO (not a domain workstation)).

But When I change resolution as one user this resolution is also set on the
other user accounts.

Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about different resolution user acounts

    http://windows.about.com/od/tipsarchive/l/bltip226.htm

    "Tip #226: Custom User Screen Resolutions

    If you want to set up windows 2000 so that users can have their own screen
    resolution, try this. Download a program called "multires" from
    www.entechtaiwan.com, then create some login scripts that will run multires
    for different users. For example:

    multires /800,600,32 /exit

    Then when users log in their own resolution will be changed for them. The
    icon locations will even stay the same!

    This tip was submitted by: Christopher Ey
    "

    --
    Rehan
    MS MVP -- Digital Media

    "Poul, Denmark" <Poul, Denmark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to have different resolution on different user accounts
    >(Windows
    > XP PRO (not a domain workstation)).
    >
    > But When I change resolution as one user this resolution is also set on
    > the
    > other user accounts.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

Video Resolution User Accounts Windows XP