ok, i recorded a video on my DVC and the only connection that i have is an
USB cable. I want to download my video to my computer so i can edit it.
When i click file on the windows movie maker then down to capture video it
says that a video device was undetected. What do i do???? PLEASE HELP

If you have to use USB you'll need to use the capture app which came with
the DVC. Otherwise fit a firewire card and use firewire and MM.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media