How do I get to that demo level?

How do I get to walk through that tech demo level? The one with the
mirrors and the guy made of water and things on fire etc..?

I've just spent the last half hour reading FAQs but I can't find this
out! It's irritating because I've played with it before, and now that
I got a new GFX card I want to see it again!

Cheers!

andyt

Andy Turner thought about it a bit, then said...

> How do I get to walk through that tech demo level? The one with the
> mirrors and the guy made of water and things on fire etc..?
>
> I've just spent the last half hour reading FAQs but I can't find this
> out! It's irritating because I've played with it before, and now that
> I got a new GFX card I want to see it again!

It's the "video stress test" option located on the Counter Strike:
Source Main menu.

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

You mean the video stress test?

Open cs:source and it's one of the options on the main page.

If you mean how do you actually walk through it yourself, don't know.

On 10 Jul 2005 11:05:41 -0700, "Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com>
wrote:

>You mean the video stress test?
>
>Open cs:source and it's one of the options on the main page.
>
>If you mean how do you actually walk through it yourself, don't know.

Aha! That explains it - I didn't bother installing CS second time
around! Yeah, that's the level I meant. I'd forgotten it's automated.
Thanks for your help (both guys).

andyt