What makes a camcorder real good?

Hi, I want to buy a videocamcorder (Digital) but have no clue what I have to
consider (except of price of course). Now the question ist what are the
things I have to look at when comparing camcorders?

Thanks for any help!

doreen
1 answer Last reply
More about what makes camcorder real good

    the person behind the viewfinder/screen is what makes it real good.

    "Doreen Parpart" <doreenparpart@web.de> wrote in message
    > Hi, I want to buy a videocamcorder (Digital) but have no clue what I have
    > to consider (except of price of course). Now the question ist what are the
    > things I have to look at when comparing camcorders?
    >
    > Thanks for any help!
    >
    > doreen

Cameras Camcorders Peripherals Product