What makes a camcorder real good?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 5, 2004 6:30:21 PM

Hi, I want to buy a videocamcorder (Digital) but have no clue what I have to
consider (except of price of course). Now the question ist what are the
things I have to look at when comparing camcorders?

Thanks for any help!

doreen
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 6:50:44 PM

the person behind the viewfinder/screen is what makes it real good.

!