Nero Express File extention question

michelle

Hi Was wondering if RAM files can be changed to any other type of file
so I can burn it to a disc using Nero Express 5

Thanks
Michelle

Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

Why do you want to change the file type....? That will make the changed file
not work. You can burn any file to disk without changing the file type, but
you can change the file type by using "rename", windows will warn about the
change. What are you wanting to do....?