For those folks Not against AOL

The system treats message like e-mail, so one can email me an answer as easily
as answering via a newsgroup. A valid addres - but I still have thoughts about
the machine as I keep learning new things and I would like to pick minds and
maybe I could answer a thought even if my machine old - the mjore we talk a
better machine will happen - but just not right now,,,

EFFIESaint wrote:

> The system treats message like e-mail, so one can email me an answer as easily
> as answering via a newsgroup. A valid addres - but I still have thoughts about
> the machine as I keep learning new things and I would like to pick minds and
> maybe I could answer a thought even if my machine old - the mjore we talk a
> better machine will happen - but just not right now,,,

Sorry but friends don't let friends use AOL.

Have you considered a real internet service provider?

"Keith Clark" <clarkphotography@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> EFFIESaint wrote:
>
> > The system treats message like e-mail, so one can email me an answer as
easily
> > as answering via a newsgroup. A valid addres - but I still have
thoughts about
> > the machine as I keep learning new things and I would like to pick minds
and
> > maybe I could answer a thought even if my machine old - the mjore we
talk a
> > better machine will happen - but just not right now,,,
>
> Sorry but friends don't let friends use AOL.
>
> Have you considered a real internet service provider?

My mom uses aol. It protects her from spam, virusus, etc.

my 2 cents

by the way, I got my pvr up in running.

Got the beyond tv3 box, 11am, stuck the happ pci card in, was up in running
in less than an hour.

Works great, and the menu display for my comcast channels is better than
that crummy tv guide display they put on channel 11, for my regular tv
stuff.

It was about $160 for everything, shipping, pci card, software. No remote
though.

xman Charlie wrote:

> My mom uses aol. It protects her from spam, virusus, etc.

Glad it works for her...

I was an AOL victim, I mean customer, years ago...

My folks are on NetZero and I put Norton AntiVirus on their system and they're
doing OK...

> my 2 cents
>
> by the way, I got my pvr up in running.
>
> Got the beyond tv3 box, 11am, stuck the happ pci card in, was up in running
> in less than an hour.

Isn't it great?!

> Works great, and the menu display for my comcast channels is better than
> that crummy tv guide display they put on channel 11, for my regular tv
> stuff.
>
> It was about $160 for everything, shipping, pci card, software. No remote
> though.

There's a beta of version 3.5 released this week that lets you use two tuner
cards. I put in a second PVR 250 card and can record two shows at once now. I'm
going to need a 500 GB hard drive at this rate. ;->

TRENDING THREADS