Andrew

I know Nero can add chapters to DV footage in the editing phase. However, I
cannot figure out how to add chapters using Win. movie maker.

Is it possible?
--
Andrew

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Andrew wrote:
> I know Nero can add chapters to DV footage in the editing phase. However, I
> cannot figure out how to add chapters using Win. movie maker.
>
> Is it possible?

Windows Movie Maker has no such capability. As the name suggests it only
edits movies... DVD related tasks need to be done by some other software.

--
Rehan
MS MVP (Digital Media)

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Splitting the movie created chapter points for me. No way of editing the
main menu or naming the chapters. Then it Burns to DVD. But I think that is
for ver 2.1 with MCE 2005.

Bryan