freeze up during video play

May 11, 2005 5:02:03 PM

My puter has started freezing up while playing online videos. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks for your help

More about : freeze video play

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 5:29:07 PM

Usual housekeeping first.

Defrag, Disk Cleanup, Full Antivirus Scan with updated signatures, Full
Spyware Scan with updated signatures.

--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Eddie" <AllTheDetailsContracting@Yahoo.com(do not spam)> wrote in message
> My puter has started freezing up while playing online videos. Any
> suggestions?
> --
> Thanks for your help

May 13, 2005 4:51:05 PM

Well Cari, thank you for that. I have done everything you suggested and I
still have the problem. I also in some way deleted a perhaps corrupted
operating folder in my word office pro. So now that is not working. Any other
input?
--
Thanks for your help

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Usual housekeeping first.
>
> Defrag, Disk Cleanup, Full Antivirus Scan with updated signatures, Full
> Spyware Scan with updated signatures.
>

> --
> Cari
> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
>
> "Eddie" <AllTheDetailsContracting@Yahoo.com(do not spam)> wrote in message
> > My puter has started freezing up while playing online videos. Any
> > suggestions?
> > --
> > Thanks for your help

May 13, 2005 10:58:26 PM

You can go into the Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel and ask it to
reinstall Microsoft Office.
--

> Well Cari, thank you for that. I have done everything you suggested and I
> still have the problem. I also in some way deleted a perhaps corrupted
> operating folder in my word office pro. So now that is not working. Any
> other
> input?
> --
> Thanks for your help
>

> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Usual housekeeping first.
>>
>> Defrag, Disk Cleanup, Full Antivirus Scan with updated signatures, Full
>> Spyware Scan with updated signatures.
>>

>> --
>> Cari
>> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
>>
>> "Eddie" <AllTheDetailsContracting@Yahoo.com(do not spam)> wrote in
>> message
>> > My puter has started freezing up while playing online videos. Any
>> > suggestions?
>> > --
>> > Thanks for your help

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 2:32:13 PM

Im also having the same problem! Please help email
eddy556(removethis)@hotmail.com

"Eddie" wrote:

> My puter has started freezing up while playing online videos. Any suggestions?
> --
> Thanks for your help
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 6:19:01 PM

I am also having same problem, using XPHome,have a good spec PC etc.tried
suggestions, with no success. Any other ideas

!