How Did The Bash Go?

Sorry I wasn't there. Was it any good, where there any problems?
We should have one another week and maybe use bigjobs server, since
he's so kindly offered.
9 answers Last reply
More about bash

    >the bash was quiet...after 2-3 maps everyone left...

    IIRC you didn't turn up till 9.30pm ish and most of us was there from
    8pm.

    I had fun, was there a couple of hours and got myself a fair few
    headshots :)

    I'm up for any future bashes.

    Thanks for the server peter.

    What about this coming weekend Bigjobs?

    email me at geordiekid at gmail dot com and we can talk and arrange it
    possibly.

    "Scott Robson" <geordiekid@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Sorry I wasn't there. Was it any good, where there any problems?
    > We should have one another week and maybe use bigjobs server, since
    > he's so kindly offered.

    the bash was quiet...after 2-3 maps everyone
    left...that was about 11 ish uk time.
    but thanks to peter for putting it on anyway..

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    "Scott Robson" <geordiekid@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Sorry I wasn't there. Was it any good, where there any problems?
    > We should have one another week and maybe use bigjobs server, since
    > he's so kindly offered.

    I gotta say, it isn't my server as in I own it, it belings to the clan I am
    in.

    But I can't see a problem with using it, it normally just sits there doing
    not much anyways.

    --
    Bigjobs

    "DrC[aghl]" wrote

    > the bash was quiet...after 2-3 maps everyone
    > left...that was about 11 ish uk time.
    > but thanks to peter for putting it on anyway..

    Yep the kids went to bed about that time (midnight in DK)

    6 to 7 was on the server
    I had severe problems with some of maps on my laptop (lag) :(
    Server and network was doing fine though

    The kids had some fun :)
    They were yelling and shouting all the time

    Imho bashes is better autumn/winter?

    Thanks/Peter

    On 11 Jul 2005 09:01:18 -0700, "Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >>the bash was quiet...after 2-3 maps everyone left...
    >
    >IIRC you didn't turn up till 9.30pm ish and most of us was there from
    >8pm.
    >
    >I had fun, was there a couple of hours and got myself a fair few
    >headshots :)

    he must've missed our total domination on cs_italy, then.

    >I'm up for any future bashes.

    me too, it was fun.

    >Thanks for the server peter.

    seconded

    dr ratt

    the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
    he understands nothing about tuco.
    nothing.

    On 11 Jul 2005 09:17:01 -0700, "Scott Robson" <geordiekid@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >What about this coming weekend Bigjobs?
    >
    >email me at geordiekid at gmail dot com and we can talk and arrange it
    >possibly.

    i could play this weekend.

    "doctor.ratt" <spamsum1else@zen.co.uk> wrote in message
    > On 11 Jul 2005 09:17:01 -0700, "Scott Robson" <geordiekid@gmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>What about this coming weekend Bigjobs?
    >>
    >>email me at geordiekid at gmail dot com and we can talk and arrange it
    >>possibly.
    >
    > i could play this weekend.

    I just sent a message to my clan leader requesting the use of the server at
    some point this weekend.

    I don't think that there should be any problem, but if there is then I will
    let you know.

    --
    Bigjobs

    "doctor.ratt" <spamsum1else@zen.co.uk> wrote in message
    > On 11 Jul 2005 09:17:01 -0700, "Scott Robson" <geordiekid@gmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>What about this coming weekend Bigjobs?
    >>
    >>email me at geordiekid at gmail dot com and we can talk and arrange it
    >>possibly.
    >
    > i could play this weekend.

    There is no problems with us using our 16 man server whenever we feel like
    really.

    the IP is 213.151.43.11:28015

    There won't ba a password on it, but that shouldn't be a problem. it takes
    only a couple of clikcs to kick any troublemakers.

    One more thing, there are a couple of custom sounds, but I never use them.

    If u want to add me to your msn, it is syoxon(at)hotmail(dot)com.

    Speak to you later.

    --
    Bigjobs

Games Servers Video Games