How Did The Bash Go?

Last response: in Video Games
July 11, 2005 10:19:53 AM

Sorry I wasn't there. Was it any good, where there any problems?
We should have one another week and maybe use bigjobs server, since
he's so kindly offered.

More about : bash

July 11, 2005 1:01:18 PM

>the bash was quiet...after 2-3 maps everyone left...

IIRC you didn't turn up till 9.30pm ish and most of us was there from
8pm.

I had fun, was there a couple of hours and got myself a fair few
headshots :)

I'm up for any future bashes.

Thanks for the server peter.
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 1:17:01 PM

What about this coming weekend Bigjobs?

email me at geordiekid at gmail dot com and we can talk and arrange it
possibly.
July 11, 2005 6:03:03 PM

"Scott Robson" <geordiekid@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sorry I wasn't there. Was it any good, where there any problems?
> We should have one another week and maybe use bigjobs server, since
> he's so kindly offered.

the bash was quiet...after 2-3 maps everyone
left...that was about 11 ish uk time.
but thanks to peter for putting it on anyway..

--
DrC [aghl]
Anonymous

"Scott Robson" <geordiekid@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sorry I wasn't there. Was it any good, where there any problems?
> We should have one another week and maybe use bigjobs server, since
> he's so kindly offered.

I gotta say, it isn't my server as in I own it, it belings to the clan I am
in.

But I can't see a problem with using it, it normally just sits there doing
not much anyways.

--
Bigjobs
Anonymous

"DrC[aghl]" wrote

> the bash was quiet...after 2-3 maps everyone
> left...that was about 11 ish uk time.
> but thanks to peter for putting it on anyway..

Yep the kids went to bed about that time (midnight in DK)

6 to 7 was on the server
I had severe problems with some of maps on my laptop (lag) :(
Server and network was doing fine though

The kids had some fun :)
They were yelling and shouting all the time

Imho bashes is better autumn/winter?

Thanks/Peter
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 9:24:38 PM

On 11 Jul 2005 09:01:18 -0700, "Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>the bash was quiet...after 2-3 maps everyone left...
>
>IIRC you didn't turn up till 9.30pm ish and most of us was there from
>8pm.
>
>I had fun, was there a couple of hours and got myself a fair few
>headshots :)

he must've missed our total domination on cs_italy, then.

>I'm up for any future bashes.

me too, it was fun.

>Thanks for the server peter.

seconded

dr ratt

the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
he understands nothing about tuco.
nothing.
July 11, 2005 9:25:15 PM

On 11 Jul 2005 09:17:01 -0700, "Scott Robson" <geordiekid@gmail.com>
wrote:

>What about this coming weekend Bigjobs?
>
>email me at geordiekid at gmail dot com and we can talk and arrange it
>possibly.

i could play this weekend.

dr ratt

the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
he understands nothing about tuco.
nothing.
July 11, 2005 9:26:31 PM

"doctor.ratt" <spamsum1else@zen.co.uk> wrote in message
> On 11 Jul 2005 09:17:01 -0700, "Scott Robson" <geordiekid@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>What about this coming weekend Bigjobs?
>>
>>email me at geordiekid at gmail dot com and we can talk and arrange it
>>possibly.
>
> i could play this weekend.

I just sent a message to my clan leader requesting the use of the server at
some point this weekend.

I don't think that there should be any problem, but if there is then I will
let you know.

--
Bigjobs
Anonymous

"doctor.ratt" <spamsum1else@zen.co.uk> wrote in message
> On 11 Jul 2005 09:17:01 -0700, "Scott Robson" <geordiekid@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>What about this coming weekend Bigjobs?
>>
>>email me at geordiekid at gmail dot com and we can talk and arrange it
>>possibly.
>
> i could play this weekend.

There is no problems with us using our 16 man server whenever we feel like
really.

the IP is 213.151.43.11:28015

There won't ba a password on it, but that shouldn't be a problem. it takes
only a couple of clikcs to kick any troublemakers.

One more thing, there are a couple of custom sounds, but I never use them.

If u want to add me to your msn, it is syoxon(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Speak to you later.

--
Bigjobs
!