MPEG2 codec

fabrizio

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

Does anybody know where to find an MPEG2 encoder codec?
I need it to use for acquiring directly in DVD mode.

Thanks

On 3 Jun 2004 07:59:10 -0700, f.grasso@custom.it (Fabrizio) wrote:
>Does anybody know where to find an MPEG2 encoder codec?
>I need it to use for acquiring directly in DVD mode.

Look here http://www.videohelp.com/

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

fabrizio

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

Thanks John,
but I haven't found the solution...
I'd like to explain better the situation... I bought a Cinergy 600TV
capture card. Provided software acquire video using the codec which
are installed on the PC. So... it finds xvid, divx, mpeg4, ... but I
don't have anything like MPEG2 encoder.
I have to acquire in AVI standard format (not compressed!!!!) and then
convert it to MPEG2 format to make a DVD.
I could use other softwares like WinDVR... but provided software can
let me use remote controller... and other functionalities. So it would
be better to use.
Have you any suggestion?
1 thousand thanks!

John Thomas Smith <jtsmith@pacifier.com> wrote in message news:<sokub0d6elu35qnnprl1569s9d4m8q546s@4ax.com>...
> On 3 Jun 2004 07:59:10 -0700, f.grasso@custom.it (Fabrizio) wrote:
> >Does anybody know where to find an MPEG2 encoder codec?
> >I need it to use for acquiring directly in DVD mode.
>
> Look here http://www.videohelp.com/
>

> John Thomas Smith
> http://www.direct2usales.com
> http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith