Can I rotate an mpeg file in movie maker 2?

I took a short mpeg video with my camera turned at a 90 degree angle and now
I can't figure out how to rotate it like I would a picture.
1 answer Last reply
More about rotate mpeg file movie maker

    If MM will accept your mpeg movie then you can use the rotate 90 video
    effect.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "JD" <JD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I took a short mpeg video with my camera turned at a 90 degree angle and
    >now
    > I can't figure out how to rotate it like I would a picture.

Video MPEG Movie Maker Windows XP