Restore seems to have solved the problem. I have 2 Hard Drives and 7
Particians and I have just noticed 2 Directories in each of these
Drives that I don't remember seeing before..

#1 System Volume Information

( Windows says that this directory is inaccessible )

#2 RECYCLER

I have AVG run everyday and I run AdAware and Spybots often.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

On Wed, 18 May 2005 08:36:02 +0800, Jack Black
<jackblack32003@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I have been having a lot of trouble with my Browsers lately but System
>Restore seems to have solved the problem. I have 2 Hard Drives and 7
>Particians and I have just noticed 2 Directories in each of these
>Drives that I don't remember seeing before..
>
>#1 System Volume Information
>
>( Windows says that this directory is inaccessible )
>
>#2 RECYCLER
>
>I have AVG run everyday and I run AdAware and Spybots often.
>
>Any suggestions?
>

>Thanks
Of course. "system volume information" is space used by
XP's system restore component, while the recycler is the
recycle bin.

Dave