Searching for video to learn Final Cut Pro

Can anyone suggest a place that sells video so I can use it for Final
Cut Pro? Better yet, is there any free video online (legally that
is), that I can download to use in Final Cut and After Effects? I'm
hoping some free historial video, mabye at the Library of Congress.

Like this?
http://www.buyoutfootage.com/pages/pd.html

only free as in royalty free. :)

-Richard

Healthy Stealthy ; wrote:
> Can anyone suggest a place that sells video so I can use it for Final
> Cut Pro? Better yet, is there any free video online (legally that
> is), that I can download to use in Final Cut and After Effects? I'm
> hoping some free historial video, mabye at the Library of Congress.

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

This should take care of you:

http://www.archive.org/movies/movies.php

Historical/public domain/computer stuff.

--Judd Volino
jvolino a/t hotmail.com