CS:S Bash This Sunday

CS:S Bash This Sunday. 8pm BST, there wont be a password but Bigjob has
admin so he can kick any foo's

Details to follow. Let me know if you can be there.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog
13 answers Last reply
More about bash sunday

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:52:09 GMT, Strider
    <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

    >CS:S Bash This Sunday. 8pm BST, there wont be a password but Bigjob has
    >admin so he can kick any foo's
    >
    >Details to follow. Let me know if you can be there.

    certainly.
    as a side note, that 16man server consistently shows at the top of my
    browser, ie lower ping than the servers i usually play.

    dr ratt

    the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
    he understands nothing about tuco.
    nothing.

    I'll be there too.

    On a side note, hope to have my server up and running some time soon,
    only for a month but gona see how it pans out.

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > CS:S Bash This Sunday. 8pm BST, there wont be a password but Bigjob has
    > admin so he can kick any foo's
    >
    > Details to follow. Let me know if you can be there.

    ill be there........

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    "Jimbob" wrote

    > I'll be there too.

    I know two who'd like to join :)

    > On a side note, hope to have my server up and running some time soon,
    > only for a month but gona see how it pans out.

    Let me know if you have any questions

    I am working on a howto
    http://www.geocities.com/peteraghl/srcds.html

    Very far from done :)
    Any input higly appreciated

    - Peter

    "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Jimbob" wrote
    >
    >> I'll be there too.
    >>
    > I know two who'd like to join :)

    LOL, I forgot to reply to this thread. Sorry.

    8P.M. Is fine by me. See you all there.

    --
    Bigjobs

    Strider wrote:
    > CS:S Bash This Sunday. 8pm BST, there wont be a password but Bigjob has
    > admin so he can kick any foo's
    >
    > Details to follow. Let me know if you can be there.

    Not I. More holidays with the family for me.
    And I was so looking forward to kickin' some Geordie arse.
    :-)

    --
    Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
    Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com

    What Tickrate do you use on this server? I find that 100 is simply too high
    for most servers.

    rms

    "rms" <rsquires@flashREMOVE.net> wrote in message
    > What Tickrate do you use on this server? I find that 100 is simply too
    > high for most servers.

    Tickrate is 33.

    Only the match server has a tickrate of 66, but this has got to be set like
    that for the league so I believe.

    --
    Bigjobs

    Just to let you know, i have a server (rented) up and running for a
    month, so you guys are free to use it wenever you want. Maybe a bash
    the weekend after next?

    83.142.52.6:28025

    Boom! headshot :)

    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FPS-Doug

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > CS:S Bash This Sunday. 8pm BST, there wont be a password but Bigjob has
    > admin so he can kick any foo's
    >
    > Details to follow. Let me know if you can be there.

    Blaah I work sundays :E If its still on after 10.30pm I'll try and pop in.

    Lief proclaimed...

    > Scared huh? huh? :p

    We're having a work 'pool tournament' and unlike the cs bash it will
    have beer.

    Soz chaps but you can't match that :)

    --
    "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

    www.stri.tk

    On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:42:19 GMT, Stri
    <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

    >Lief proclaimed...
    >
    >> Scared huh? huh? :p
    >
    >We're having a work 'pool tournament' and unlike the cs bash it will
    >have beer.
    >
    >Soz chaps but you can't match that :)

    i'll be having beer at the cs bash.

    dr ratt

    the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
    he understands nothing about tuco.
    nothing.

Games Video Games