CS:S Bash This Sunday

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 12, 2005 3:52:09 AM

CS:S Bash This Sunday. 8pm BST, there wont be a password but Bigjob has
admin so he can kick any foo's

Details to follow. Let me know if you can be there.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog

More about : bash sunday

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 5:08:34 AM

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:52:09 GMT, Strider
<email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

>CS:S Bash This Sunday. 8pm BST, there wont be a password but Bigjob has
>admin so he can kick any foo's
>
>Details to follow. Let me know if you can be there.

certainly.
as a side note, that 16man server consistently shows at the top of my
browser, ie lower ping than the servers i usually play.

dr ratt

the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
he understands nothing about tuco.
nothing.
July 12, 2005 6:57:49 AM

I'll be there too.

On a side note, hope to have my server up and running some time soon,
only for a month but gona see how it pans out.
July 12, 2005 2:39:06 PM

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> CS:S Bash This Sunday. 8pm BST, there wont be a password but Bigjob has
> admin so he can kick any foo's
>
> Details to follow. Let me know if you can be there.

ill be there........

--
DrC [aghl]
Anonymous

"Jimbob" wrote

> I'll be there too.

I know two who'd like to join :)

> On a side note, hope to have my server up and running some time soon,
> only for a month but gona see how it pans out.

Let me know if you have any questions

I am working on a howto
http://www.geocities.com/peteraghl/srcds.html

Very far from done :)
Any input higly appreciated

- Peter
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 5:26:45 PM

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Jimbob" wrote
>
>> I'll be there too.
>>
> I know two who'd like to join :)

LOL, I forgot to reply to this thread. Sorry.

8P.M. Is fine by me. See you all there.

--
Bigjobs
July 12, 2005 6:19:58 PM

Strider wrote:
> CS:S Bash This Sunday. 8pm BST, there wont be a password but Bigjob has
> admin so he can kick any foo's
>
> Details to follow. Let me know if you can be there.

Not I. More holidays with the family for me.
And I was so looking forward to kickin' some Geordie arse.
:-)

--
Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com

What Tickrate do you use on this server? I find that 100 is simply too high
for most servers.

rms
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:15:59 AM

"rms" <rsquires@flashREMOVE.net> wrote in message
> What Tickrate do you use on this server? I find that 100 is simply too
> high for most servers.

Tickrate is 33.

Only the match server has a tickrate of 66, but this has got to be set like
that for the league so I believe.

--
Bigjobs
July 13, 2005 11:08:41 AM

Just to let you know, i have a server (rented) up and running for a
month, so you guys are free to use it wenever you want. Maybe a bash
the weekend after next?

83.142.52.6:28025
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 6:45:42 PM

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> CS:S Bash This Sunday. 8pm BST, there wont be a password but Bigjob has
> admin so he can kick any foo's
>
> Details to follow. Let me know if you can be there.

Blaah I work sundays :E If its still on after 10.30pm I'll try and pop in.
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 2:42:19 PM

Lief proclaimed...

> Scared huh? huh? :p

We're having a work 'pool tournament' and unlike the cs bash it will
have beer.

Soz chaps but you can't match that :)

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 5:03:09 PM

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:42:19 GMT, Stri
<email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

>Lief proclaimed...
>
>> Scared huh? huh? :p
>
>We're having a work 'pool tournament' and unlike the cs bash it will
>have beer.
>
>Soz chaps but you can't match that :)

i'll be having beer at the cs bash.